Welcome to SanctifiedEmotions.com!
This website exist for one reason: to help you as a believer in Jesus Christ learn how to direct and use your emotions in the service of God.
Emotions are often looked upon by Christians as either bothersome,unreliable entities that have no place in Christian living or as the believers #1 enemy.
But at this website emotions are viewed differently. Here emotions are looked upon as very valuable (though often neglected) resources and tools provided by God to live a victorious Chrisitan life.
Which is a life of faithful obedience to God.
In the Bible we are told "Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, mind, soul, and strength" (Deuteronomy 6:5)
We are also told "If a man love me he will keep my words" (John 14:23)
We are meant to love and obey God with all that we are, with all of our faculties.
This includes our emotions!
The question is: "How do we elicit our emotions in the service of God?"
"How do we get our emotions to work for us rather than against us?"
That is why Sanctified Emotions.com is here!
This website will provide you with the information, insights, tools and resources that you need to get your emotions to work for you rather than against you.
Here you will learn:
* The structure of your emotions: and how understanding the structure of your emotions gives you greater choice in what and how you feel.
* How to use negative emotions in postive ways.
* How to renew your mind for greater emotional well-being.
* How to use your emotions to renew your mind.
* How to uncover and change toxic beliefs that cause negative emotions
* How to go from feeling negative to feeling positive in a matter of moments.
* The Principles for Emotional Maturity and well-being
* How take responsibility for your emotions and not be dependant upon outside factors for you emotional health and well-being.
* The role emotions play in walking in the Spirit.
* How to make your emotion a support to your faith rather than a hinderance.
* How to use an emotion to change an emotion
* How the Apostle Paul and other writers of Scripture used emotions in their writings and preaching to effect change in their audience.
And so much more!
This website promises to provide you with the best and latest biblical and scientific information and facts avilable concerning the emotions and their place in your life: information you can put to practical use.